As a sports fan, what could be better than direct access to the industry?
OK, it’s not guaranteed in the job descriptions that you’ll get free event tickets or apparel, but it’s a safe bet you’re going to get some perks.
In sports HR and recruiting, you’re doing the second-most important part – overseeing those who keep a booming industry functioning.
These five jobs put you with the big-time national sports organizations.
- Daytona Beach, FL: NASCAR needs a driven individual to start their engines.
- Washington, D.C.: Head of staff at the head of the nation’s basketball teams. How much better can it get?
- Huntington Beach, CA: Be a part of the growing organization of U.S. Water Polo.
- Morgan Hill, CA: Got experience in technical recruiting and the cycling industry? If so, this is the job for you.
- Beijing, China: Head up the NBA’s foreign department while traveling. Nothing is a greater liaison between two countries than sports.