Bill Boorman, Managing Director of his namesake recruitment consultancy based in the UK and a pioneer in the “unconference” revolution, will be our special guest Friday, January 15, at 11:30am EST. Please join us right here at http://www.staffingtalk.com.
- Bill will share with us details of his upcoming TruLondon “unconference” as well as his view of changes taking place in the staffing and recruitment industries worldwide.
- We’ll talk about Jeff Jarvis author of What Would Google Do and its implications for the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Twitter clients: we compare Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Seesmic and more.
- Something for developers. We will talk about Twitter API’s and why Twitter clients may not matter. Special focus on Twitter integration in the cloud and enterprise software.
- Recap of the latest financial numbers from staffing companies.
- Latest comparison of internet broadcasting facilities: Ustream, Livestream and BlogTalkRadio.